Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Tel. or Adress for ANSI[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Tel. or Adress for ANSI
- From: Preferred Customer <smd(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 14:25:55 -0800
Does anybody have telephone no. or address for ANSI ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] SUB
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] terminology
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] In-plane seismic shear transfer: untopped concrete plank and masonry wall (ignore previous post)
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Steel Moment Frame Connections