Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Steel Moment Frame Connections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Steel Moment Frame Connections
- From: SThompsonB(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 21:48:19 -0500
ALTERNATIVE STEEL MOMENT FRAME CONNECTIONS The Structural Engineers Association of Southern California is presenting Three 35-Minute Presentations prior to SEAOSC Dinner Meetings on December 4 and 5. The December 4th location is at Luminarias Restaurant in Monterey Park. The December 5th location is at Costa Mesa Country Club in Costa Mesa. Exhibit booths open at 2:30 pm and presentations are from 3:45 to 5:30pm The three presentations are: *SSDA Slotted Beam Connection: by Jay Allen & Dr. Ralph Richard *IFC Kaiser Bolted Connection: by David Bleiman *MNH-SMRF System: by David Houghton For more information and registration fees contact Don Gilbert at the SEAOSC office. Phone: 310-908-6131 Fax: 310-692-3425 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Steel Bracing Connection
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Steel yield for design: ASTM specified vs. mill cert
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Tel. or Adress for ANSI
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Tel. or Adress for ANSI