Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] beam sleeves[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] beam sleeves
- From: "Jimmy Vaughan" <jvindst(--nospam--at)pahrump.com> (by way of Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>)
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 10:04:02 -0800
Hello; The question is --WHY - WHY is schedule 40 gauge pipe specified for a pipe sleeve through a prestressed concrete girder that is supposed to have flexibility. JV-Industries, Inc. manufactures a pre-assembled, patented, pipe sleeve for this purpose, that leaves a complete finished hole, that requires no sacking by the general contractor, therfore saving the owner money. Anyone interested in this debate??? Jimmy Vaughan ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Basic Roof Rafter Analysis Question
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Beware! Excel Virus
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Test mail Please delete.
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] More on Steel Frame Connections - Response to DWish