Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] South Korean wind, seismic, icing loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] South Korean wind, seismic, icing loads
- From: tnhanc(--nospam--at)Alaska.NET
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 12:43:16 -0800
I'm looking for recommended design load criteria for South Korea (preferably in English). Does anyone know of an ASCE 7-like publication that provides wind and seismic data for buildings, and ice thickness criteria (such as for transmission lines). Thanks, Dave Evans, P.E. tnhanc(--nospam--at)alaska.net ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ......
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Special Services
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] need help (fwd)
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Harbin, China project