Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Bluebook[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Bluebook
- From: "David L. McCormick" <dlm(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:30:34 PST
- Priority: normal
I have noted a number of minor editorial errors in the new Bluebook. I am sure others have too. It seems that this email list server is a useful way to foward our "discoveries" to the Bluebook Committee so that a complete errata sheet can be assembled. Some sort of standard format could be developed. Has anyone considered this? ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Beware! Excel Virus
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Bracing Eccentricity
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Harbin, China project
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Structural engineering- tension leg platform