[SEAOC] Structural engineering- tension leg platform

>Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:38:58 -0500 (EST)
>From: mary hepburn <mhepburn(--nospam--at)caravaggio.helios.nd.edu>
>To: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org
>Subject: Structural engineering- tension leg platform
>
>This is Mary Hepburn, and I am a junior here at the Universtiy of Notre
Dame majoring in civil engineering.  For one of my classes, I am instructed
to write a research paper on a structure.  So, I have been doing research,
and have decided to research the Shell Auger Tension Leg Platform Project in
the Gulf of Mexico.

>And I looked for information in your structual engineering web page... and
I haven't been able to find any, so I was wondering if you could tell me
where I might be able to find such information.

>Thank you very much, and if you are not able to help- thanks anyway.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Mary Hepburn

dennismc