Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Structural engineering- tension leg platform[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Structural engineering- tension leg platform
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 15:47:49 -0600
>Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:38:58 -0500 (EST) >From: mary hepburn <mhepburn(--nospam--at)caravaggio.helios.nd.edu> >To: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org >Subject: Structural engineering- tension leg platform >X-Sun-Charset: US-ASCII > >This is Mary Hepburn, and I am a junior here at the Universtiy of Notre Dame majoring in civil engineering. For one of my classes, I am instructed to write a research paper on a structure. So, I have been doing research, and have decided to research the Shell Auger Tension Leg Platform Project in the Gulf of Mexico. > >And I looked for information in your structual engineering web page... and I haven't been able to find any, so I was wondering if you could tell me where I might be able to find such information. > >Thank you very much, and if you are not able to help- thanks anyway. > >Sincerely, > >Mary Hepburn > > dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Structural Sahpe Properties Survey
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Bluebook
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Shear in anchor bolts