Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Seismic Rehabilitation: FEMA-172 vs. FEMA 273/274[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc mailing list <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Seismic Rehabilitation: FEMA-172 vs. FEMA 273/274
- From: tnhanc(--nospam--at)Alaska.NET
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:17:24 -0800
What are the significant differences between the two (other than the fact that one is a ballot version)? Does anyone know the history of these? Ref: FEMA 172 "NEHRP Handbook of Techniques for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings," 1992 Ballot Version of ATC-33/FEMA 273/274 "NEHRP Guidelines for Seismice Rehabilitation of Buildings and Commentary," 1996 Thanks, Dave Evans, P.E. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Seismic Rehabilitation: FEMA 172 v. FEMA 273/274
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Seismic retrofit criteria
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Eurocodes
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Proposed voluntary vendor standards