[SEAOC] Reply to Jerry

Dear Jerry,
We have a dynamic structural design and analysis program that may be of interest to you, one that is fully integrated ...
we would be happy to forward you information if you wish.  We have demos available on cd or disc.
This program is the #1 seller in Europe.  This program is worth checking out...from the reports we are receiving, it can save  phenomenal amounts of time..boosting productivity.
 I just installed the Microsoft IE, and am having trouble with my system right now...I hope I did reply to just you, rather than the whole list.
Email us back if this interests you.
Patti Freling/Nancy Oveis   USSE
realtor(--nospam--at)moran.com
103005.572(--nospam--at)compuserve.com
If I inadvertently replied to the whole group, I do apologize...

*****