Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Harbin, China project[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Harbin, China project
- From: "Virginia Gziki" <skefvgzi(--nospam--at)netnitco.net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 15:53:34 -0600
For the question about requirements in China, I don't know if the american codes are acceptable there . Probably not . I know in European Countries , they are not. Try to see if you can find something at the following addresses: http://www.china-on-web.com/torch/index.htm http://www.china-on-web.com/wanfang/index.htm http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/~china/china.html Please inform me if you find any answers there Good luck! V.Gziki ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] RASTRA wall
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] neural networks
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Proposed voluntary vendor standards
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] CA earthquake insurance rates for 1997