Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] PUGET SOUND TIME HISTORY[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] PUGET SOUND TIME HISTORY
- From: oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com (Mark S. Oakford)
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 14:45:56 -0800 (PST)
If anyone can make a recommendation on a reliable source of a time history for a site in the Puget Sound region please send the information through any of the channels listed below. Thanks Mark Oakford, P.E. * PO Box 24417 * Federal Way, WA 98093-1417, USA 011-206-927-6169 * 011-206-838-3823 fax * oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Proposed voluntary vendor standards
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Quality in Engineering - checking
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Division 91 (Tilt-up) Anchor question
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: Re: [SEAOC] Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings using FEMA 178, 172 or 273 Provisions.