Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Business & Tax Tips[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: (Recipient list suppressed)
- Subject: Business & Tax Tips
- From: Will Breiholz <gm(--nospam--at)bqe.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 16:04:15 -0800
Attention Time Billers: 1996 is almost over and once again it is time to do your taxes and accounting. It is also a good time to switch to a better billing program designed specifically for your office. BillQuick handles billing based upon criteria such as time and expense, hourly billing, hourly billing with a "not to exceed" clause and contractual billing based upon a percentage and/or progressive payments of a fixed fee. It offers tools to efficiently manage client information, project development and office profitability. To find out more about this powerful and easy to use billing software please visit the web site: http://www.bqe.com or Call: 1-888-BILL-NOW Try BillQuick for free and alleviate the "end of the year" headache!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building Ordinance Endorsement
- Next by Subject: Concrete Crack Concerns
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Panamanian Design Codes
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] inspection, load rating and repair of timber pier structures