Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] inspection, load rating and repair of timber pier structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] inspection, load rating and repair of timber pier structures
- From: "A. Van Spalding" <avs(--nospam--at)teleport.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:22:05 -0800 (PST)
I would appreciate any help in locating thorough references covering below (45 ft. water depth) and above water inspection procedures for timber piled pier structures and the quantification of the survey results to load rating/ service life predictions. Also references covering repair alternates of the decayed splash zone of timber piling. Thanks for any help in this matter, Van Spalding ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Inspection Practices Committee
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Job opportunities
- Previous by thread: Business & Tax Tips
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: TILT-UP BUILDING WITH GYPSUM ROOF DIAPHRAGM