[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Eurocodes

Eurocode 3 by the name tells you that there are more than one,they go up to
8.
The Europeans have different IDs and when you have to work with them, they
may have to use same codes , but they are different. So it depends with
which Europeans you were working because the general idea is that Americans
do not have strong economical criteria when they design not that they are
silly. Actually ,  they turn to steel constructions now.
Anyway ,  thanks for the phone numbers
V. Gziki

*****
> *   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers Association of
> *   California (SEAOC) email server. To subscribe (no fee) to the list,
send
> *   email to seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the subject of the message type
> *   subscribe. Please leave the body of the message blank. To
Unsubscribe,