[SEAOC] Advertising on SEAOC Web site.

Good news. The new Pentium Pro 200 Mhz server with 64 MB RAM for SEAOC has
arrived. I am currently working on it and will have it up and running in a
week or so.

Meanwhile, I like to hear from vendors that are interested in advertising
on our web site. Please send email directly to my account at
seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
The traffic on our web site has gone up significantly. Over 10,000 visitors
last month.

Shafat