Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Ltwt PT Slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Ltwt PT Slabs
- From: mwn(--nospam--at)tipping.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 13:50:20 -0800
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <mwn(--nospam--at)vdn.com>
- Priority: normal
I've always avoided using lightweight concrete in post-tensioned slabs due to lower shear strength, lower modulus of elasticity, greater shrinkage, etc. Now I am re-designing a project that has added more stories so there is a strong incentive (lateral and vertical) to switch to lightweight. Does anyone have any experience (positive or negative) to share? Thanks, Steven Tipping + associates Mark Nienberg, S.E., Associate mailto:mwn(--nospam--at)tipping.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] List server
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Masonry Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Seismic retrofit criteria
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Seismic retrofit criteria