[SEAOC] thesis

Hi! i was told i could get some information right here where many
engineers work at.
I've been locking for some information about 'Disipadores de energía
sísmica' Seismic Energy Dispersers, and 'Cimentación utilizada en la
torre de Sears' The Sears tower's foundation'.
I heard something about this system on the S.T. foundation, which counts
whit some jacks to avoid the wind efects.
I'd like to get real information about it, i will thank you to tell me
where, how or what to do do to get it.
Thanks for reading my message.
My name's Luis Enrique Pantoja Morales (Civil engineer).
My E-mail 'al70122(--nospam--at)sun1.pue.upaep.mx'
thanks again.