Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] thesis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] thesis
- From: al70122 <al70122(--nospam--at)sun1.pue.upaep.mx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 21:52:36 -0600 (CST)
Hi! i was told i could get some information right here where many engineers work at. I've been locking for some information about 'Disipadores de energía sísmica' Seismic Energy Dispersers, and 'Cimentación utilizada en la torre de Sears' The Sears tower's foundation'. I heard something about this system on the S.T. foundation, which counts whit some jacks to avoid the wind efects. I'd like to get real information about it, i will thank you to tell me where, how or what to do do to get it. Thanks for reading my message. My name's Luis Enrique Pantoja Morales (Civil engineer). My E-mail 'al70122(--nospam--at)sun1.pue.upaep.mx' thanks again. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Thermo-Ply Structural Sheathing
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Tilt-Up Wall Panels on Drilled Piers
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Seismic retrofit criteria
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Thesis