Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Thesis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Thesis
- From: al70122 <al70122(--nospam--at)sun1.pue.upaep.mx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 22:05:50 -0600 (CST)
Hi!, my name's Luis Enrique Pantoja Morales. I already finished the 9th semester of Civil Engineering here in México (Puebla,Pue). I study at the U.P.A.E.P. (Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Puebla), Autonomous University of the State of Puebla. I'm looking for some information about 'Disipadores de energía sísmica' Seismic energy dispersers, and 'Cimentación utilizada en la Torre de Sears', Foundation of the Sears Tower. I heard somthing about the Sears Tower's foundation, that says 'To reduce the big deformations produced by the air, the foundation counts with some jacks that move separately...etc.'. As you can see i don't know much about this, but for sure i want to, so please, if you have some information, or if you know where i can find it, let me know it. My E-mail is ' AL70122(--nospam--at)sun1.pue.upaep.mx '. Thanks for your attention. P.s. Please excuse any misspell, but i don't practice very often the written expression in english (nor spoken). ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Shear in anchor bolts
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] "And The Buildings Will Not Even Catch a Cold."
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] thesis
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] digest