Important message from List Admin

Email traffic tends to be low during X-Mas holidays. I choose this time to
move our list to our new NT Server. So please bear with me while I debug it.

Read the footer of this message. It has changed. Also, if you need help
regarding the new list, send email to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of
the message type:
help

Those of you who like to get all email as a single email per day, read the
Digest feature in the help file.

If you notice any problems, please email to me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Merry X-Mas

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOC CAC