Anchoring a Bolt in Concrete Block Advice Needed

Hello,

My recent Net Search for "Drop-In Anchors" caused me to come across your
recent discussion of methods of anchoring in concrete block. So, i thought
i'd try to tap your collective wisdom to find the safest way to anchor in
the vertical surface of an exterior wall made of unfilled concrete block a 1
inch eye bolt capable of holding 7200 lbs so the eyebolt will remain in
place when, in the worst possible case, a downward torque of 1500 ft.lbs. is
instantaneously applied to the eye for a few seconds.

My thanks in advance for any responses.

Stephen R. Berlant