Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wind and Seismic Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Wind and Seismic Design
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)spider.lloyd.com (Neil Moore)
- Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 19:10:47 -0800 (PST)
For wind: Try the "Wind Commentary to the Uniform Building Code", 1991 edition published by the Structural Engineers Association of Washington. P.O. Box 4250, Seattle, Washington, 98104 for buildings. For towers, ect., ANSI EIA/TIA-222-F. Neil Moore S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Wind and Seismic Design
- Next by Subject: Re: Wind and Seismic Design
- Previous by thread: Wind and Seismic Design
- Next by thread: Re: Wind and Seismic Design