Building Ordinance Endorsement

What would be covered by a "Building Ordinance Endorsement" on a homeowners
or earthquake insurance policy. Would this endorsement cover the emergency
ordinances adopted after a disaster? (As the City of LA did with shear walls,
chimneys, SMRF after the Northridge earthquake.) I would welcome some
thoughts as to the value of such an endorsement.  Some areas where it would
be of some value include:1. The addition of plywood shear walls, where there
was stucco or gypsum wallboard, to satisfy today's lateral design values. 2.
Addition of plwood sheathing to the roof diaphragm. 3. The upgrade of seismic
anchors and allowable values for seismic hardware.  I welcome any comment and
would be glad to share with same.
Doug Litchfield, Email DouglasFur(--nospam--at)aol.com