hourly fees

     I was looking through the seaoc web site and found hourly fees listed in
one firms page. I have not previously seen fees in ads so i thought i might
mention it and see what others thought of this. I personally don't have a
problem with it.  I see fee schedules in brochures from testing labs and soil
engineering firms when i request proposals from them. But i remember
something about the AIA having a legal problem with price fixing a while back
and wonder if this could be construed as similar since it can be accessed
through the seaoc web page. What are your thoughts?

Tom Harris, SE
Thousand Oaks, CA