Re: hourly fees

oh! I thought the fee was listed on our site. As far as the fee is listed
on their own web site, I suppose it is O. K. We can not control what member
web site contents should be. Even if we like to, it will be very difficult
to enforce.

Currently the Computer Applications Committee is working on guidelines for
advertisers and members who like to have us host their web site. I will
post the guidelines as soon as they are available.

Shafat