Re: hourly fees

----------
> From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject: Re: hourly fees
> Date: Sunday, December 29, 1996 2:23 PM
>
> oh! I thought the fee was listed on our site. As far as the fee is listed
> on their own web site, I suppose it is O. K. We can not control what
member
> web site contents should be. Even if we like to, it will be very
difficult
> to enforce.

I noticed that the fee schedule in question is on my web page. I put this
page together over a year ago and I have not updated it very often. I am in
the process of doing that now and when the issue of schedule of fees came
up I looked at my web page and noted that it probably is not a good idea to
have a schedule of hourly fees. I also noted that the hourly fees are not
current. I will be making some changes to the web page as soon as possible.

I hope I did not cause any problems...I did not have very many web pages to
pattern mine after at the time I made it.

Jerry Tucker SE