Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Spreadsheets to calculate K factors etc.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Spreadsheets to calculate K factors etc.
- From: Rupa Purasinghe <rpurasi(--nospam--at)calstatela.edu>
- Date: Dec 30, 1996 17:50:18
In-Reply-To: Re: subscribe, From: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net (SEA Hello: In SEAOC ONLINE newsletter Vol 1, Num 2, Summer 1996 pages 4 and 5 artical Structural Engineering with Spreadsheets lists examples. At the end of the article (page 5) it says "the above examples are available on the SEAOC web location at http://www.seaoc.org/seaoc. I searched this web page but could not locate these examples. Can you help to locate them. Thanks
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seismic evaluation of buildings--unsafe for occupancy?
- Next by Subject: Re: Spreadsheets to calculate K factors etc.
- Previous by thread: Re: What does T-4 stands for?
- Next by thread: Re: Spreadsheets to calculate K factors etc.