Re: Spreadsheets to calculate K factors etc.

Since we've been putting the web site on a new server, some of the links are
not correct and need to be revised. This is one of them.  They should be
under the library section that leads you to the ftp site.  Within the ftp
directory is a catagory for software, the files are in there.  I've alerted
Shafat about this problem and expect it to be available very soon.

dennismc

At , you wrote:

>Hello: In SEAOC ONLINE newsletter Vol 1, Num 2, Summer 1996 pages 4 and 5
>artical Structural Engineering with Spreadsheets lists examples. At the end
>of the article (page 5) it says "the above examples are available on the
>SEAOC web location at http://www.seaoc.org/seaoc. I searched this web page
>but could not locate these examples. Can you help to locate them.
>
>Thanks

dennismc