Re: echo of email

Looks like you are subscribed twice to the list. In each copy of the email
header look for the X-ListMember: field. Note the email address in each
copy. Decide which one you like to remove. Let us say you want to remove
username(--nospam--at)mydomain.com address. To do that, send email to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
and in the subject of the body type:

leave seaoc username(--nospam--at)mydomian.com

Hope that helps.

Shafat