List Server traffic

After the bombardment of email from our Navy server, seems like the traffic
on the list server has slowed down. I am pretty sure most of you have
deleted all the 100+ email by now.

Now that your in-box is clean, let us keep the discussions going.
If any of you experiences problem in sending email, please send me an email.

BTW, I have a question. Can an owner retain another licensed engineer to
perform Structural Observation. If so, who then is the Engineer of Record?
The design engineer or the engineer who performed structural observation.
Before you answer, please consider that the Structural Observer did approve
certain changes that contractor made during construction. Although the
changes were structurally adequate, the design engineer was not consulted.

Shafat