Connection of Pipe Pile to Concrete Cap Beam

I have a 36" Diameter pipe pile that I'm attaching to a large reinforced
concrete cap beam, by embedding rebars into a concrete plug in the pipe pile,
and hooking them into the cap beam.

Does anyone have any criteria for how long a concrete plug I'll need?  It
would seem to me to be a function of the bonding force of the concrete to the
pipe wall, but I have no available criteria for this.

In my case, there is no net tension across the beam-pile interface, but there
IS considerable moment that I'd like transferred, so as to make this a moment
frame.

Any guidance would be welcome.