Re: concrete tilt-up wall anchors in L.A. county

Tom: I did a few retrofits (upgrades) of thil-up-buildings in L.A. Once you
know what they accept (symmetrical anchorages, maximum spacing 8 feet, etc.)
it's not that bad anymore. I am talking about design and detailing not
construction cost !! The connections to TJI's is similar to purlins, but you
should use fillers on both sides.
You don't have to use HD's you can use angles and bolts as long as you stick
with their desgn criteria (load factors and elongations)
Please call me, I might be able to help you.

Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
(818) 363-6531