Re: concrete tilt-up wall anchors in L.A. county

>      I have the L.A. city reduced HD values and retrofit guidelines. Is
>there any other literature on the subject?
>     Your comments and/or experience on this subject would be appreciated.
>
>     Tom Harris, SE
>     Thousand Oaks, CA

If you are referring to retrofits, you might check The 1996 Accumulative
Supplement to the UBC  (Chapter 16) and Uniform Code For Building
Conservation, Earthquake Hazard Reduction In Existing Tilt-Up Concrete Wall
Buildings (Appendix Chapter 5). This is just Code stuff, no guidelines or
design values for materials.

Regards,

Jeff Smith. S.E.
phone: (415) 543-8651