Computer Expo '97

Computer Expo '97, sponsored by Structural Engineers Association of
Southern California will be held on May 7, 1997. Please mark your calendar.
This is one event that I would not miss. All the leading Engineering
hardware and Software companies will gather in Los Angeles to display their
latest products. The show is a "must attend" for Engineers, Drafters,
Architects and Contractors. Please watch our web site http://www.seaoc.org
for more information. Throughout the day, there will be 30 minute seminars,
presented by leading software developers.

If you are a vendor and would like to reserve a booth, please send me an
email at seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Booths are limited and usually sell fast.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOC CAC