Re: Limit of Liability

May I pose a question to the board members?
Would SEAOC be willing to look into the possibility of providing
E/O insurance as a group to the members?
I guess other prof. organizations have similar services. i.e ASCE and AIA.

I would be very interested in attending seminars on Liability insurance and
contract writting and other engineering office related matters. I guess
design is
maybe 40% to 50% of time spent. The rest is legal and money related issues.

I remember attending a seminar given in 89 that was related to this subject.
"Seminar on The Structural Engineer in a Business Environment". It was a
great start but I guess that was the only one given in the last eight years.
The entire business environment has changed since our little mini depression
in CA.
Just an idea!  :)