re:Re: city of L.A. str. code -Reply -Reply

THE AMMENDMENTS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN A CITY ORDINANCE.
THE CODE (OR ANY OTHER LAW) IS NOT ENFORCEABLE BY THE CITY
UNLESS APPROVED BY THE CITY COUNCIL AS AN ORDINANCE. ALL
ORDINANCES ARE PUBLISHED AND THIS ONE WAS NO EXCEPTION.

THE PRINTED VERSION OF THE ENTIRE CODE WILL BE AVAILABLE
SHORTLY IN TECHNICAL BOOKSTORES.

>>> David Owens <dtowens(--nospam--at)cogent.net> 01/23/97 05:58pm >>>

A call to ICBO reveals no such code amendment to the 1994 UBC. A City
cannot
have amendments until they are published.