Concrete Tilt-Up Retro-fit

Could anyone help me in finding out information on the time table and
requirements for mandatory upgrades of exisiting concrete tilt up buildings
in San Francisco? What is the status of current State and local government
legislation on this issue?  I believe Dave McCormick is the chair of the
Tilt-up sub-committee for SEAONC, so I will be contacting him. The Dec,
1996 SEAONC newsletter indicated that a new document for retro-fit design
is in the works. In addition to the design requirements I am interested in
when mandated retro-fitting will begin statewide and locally.
Regards,

Jeff Smith. S.E.
phone: (415) 543-8651
fax: (415) 543-8679