Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 03:57:55 -0500 (EST)
From: DouglasFur(--nospam--at)aol.com
Subject: Re: Need copy of 1970 UBC
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org

Rick, what I am looking for in the 1970 UBC are:

1. The use of stucco and drywall shear walls in
combination.
2. Story drift limitations
3. Distribution of shear relative to stiffness
4. Shear values for gypsum wallboard
5. Shear values for stucco

My fax number is 1.818.957.3029

Thanks,
Doug Litchfield

***
*   Association of California (SEAOC) email server. To
*   admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message type
*   "join seaoc" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
*   to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message
*   type "leave seaoc" (no quotes). For questions, send
*   email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is free to public and maybe reposted
*   site at: http://www.seaoc.org
********

<---- End Included Message ---->