Collecting Fees

<<
<< The percentage of my billable time is a little higher and I end up quite a
<<bit in Small Claims Court "collecting" (non-billable time......)
<<
 <<Tony

I use a service called Transworld Systems for collecting difficult accounts,
and they've worked out pretty well (cheap and effective). They can be reached
at
714-634-2400.

Bruce Bates
RISA Technologies