Re: Limit of liability -Reply

>>I've been on my own for 10 years now. My BEST advise is, if you have a
>>good job, keep it and have a life!!!
'Tain't so, McGee--not by a long shot. After 25 years of listening to
people argue that important things are unimportant and that trivial
things are vital, God or my higher power finally let me get laid off for
good. I've busted my hocks for about 10 years in private practice, but
I've never been happier. I've learned to set real priorities, take credit
for good work, own up to my mistakes, exercise judgement and learn a lot
about the art and the business of engineering. Best of all, my work
relationships are truly professional; if a client is right or wrong, it's
my professional duty to explain why and show him what needs to be done,
honestly and respectfully, without worrying that I've made a highly
placed enemy or taken the wrong side in a corporate blood bath.
Engineering is so straightforward since I hit the streets, I shudder when
I look back.

http://www.skypoint.com/subscribers/chrisw