Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Expected life of facilities[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc '" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Expected life of facilities
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 97 10:25:00 PST
- Encoding: 8 TEXT
Disregarding natural hazards, is there any methodology for estimating expected life of a facility for "normal use" after it has been rehabilitated (which may include fixing cracks, replacing equipment, etc. as necessary). Does anyone know of any guidelines on this that could be quoted? Harold Sprague
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Re: Epoxy Coated Rebar
- Next by Subject: Expected life of facilities -Reply
- Previous by thread: "The Structural Observer and The Inspector"
- Next by thread: Expected life of facilities -Reply