Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Limit of liability -Reply -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Limit of liability -Reply -Reply
- From: Wing Lo <421WLO(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:02:33 -0800
Thanks for your advice. You painted a not-so-pleasant picture of being an independent engineer. [Most reality is not too pleasant, isn't it?] However, I am having a "burn-out" with my current job which isn't too good, but isn't too bad either. I am going to quite in the future any way. But I will search for some thing to do - may or may not because of economic necessity. Thank you again.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Limit of liability -Reply
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Re: Limits of Liability
- Previous by thread: Re: Limit of liability -Reply
- Next by thread: Re: Limit of liability -Reply