Re: Limit of liability -Reply -Reply

Thanks for your advice.  You painted a not-so-pleasant picture of being
an independent engineer.  [Most reality is not too pleasant, isn't it?]
However, I am having a "burn-out" with my current job which isn't too
good, but isn't too bad either.  I am going to quite in the future any way.
But I will search for some thing to do - may or may not because of
economic necessity.
Thank you again.