Dogbone Connection

     Does anyone know how to get the testing and design data on the AISC
     Dogbone connection?  This is the connection where the beam flanges are
     radiused (new word!?) out just before the column to induce hinging
     away from the column/connection.

     I saw the two articles in Modern Steel construction and tried the AISC
     web site without luck.

     Los Angeles City and County require, among other things, that you
     must submit test results of prototype specimens. I am hoping that this
     information is not proprietary as is some of the information on the
     other tested connections such as the SSDA Slot, IFC Kaiser, or the
     MNH-SMRF.

     Any leads on web sites, people, phone numbers, E-Mails, etc. would be
     helpful.

     Thanks,

     Thomas Hunt
     TOM.HUNT(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com