"The Structural Observer and The Inspector"

        On March 1, the SEAOSC Inspection Practices Committee, will sponsor
the second in the series "Engineering & Inspection".  This presentation
will be brought to you by 4 teams of Engineers and Inspectors each
addressing relevant issues in four disciplines; Timber, Concrete, Steel and
Masonry.  Each team will present aspects of Observation and Inspection as
relates to both new construction and also retro-fit/remodel construction
within each discipline.
        Structural Observation's requirements and the roles that each
member of the Construction Team should play will be clarified.
        There will be a concurrent Trade/Professional Show with suppliers
and related wares for your perusal to include fasteners, hardware
(including electronics), software, wireless communications and other tools
of our profession.  We have had a tremendous response from the Vendors we
contacted!
        The Department of Water and Power Auditorium 111 N. Hope Street in
downtown Los Angeles will be the site of this seminar scheduled to be
presented from 7:30AM-5PM.  Lunch is not provided but, the cafeteria will
be open for your convenience.
The Committee has worked many months to bring this to you and it is
expected to sell out as did the first in this series held early 1995.
Additionally, pre-registration is required as the DWP policy does not allow
for any exchange of money on the DWP property.  Contact Don Gilbert at the
SEAOSC office(310)908-6131 or call my office for a faxed Vendor or Attendee
application.
        The fee is $40.00 before February 15 and $50.00 afterwards.

See you there!
Chair, Inspection Practices Committee

R. Sandy Pringle 			    STRUCTURAL INSPECTION CONSULTANTS
Sandy Pringle & Associates		    (800)598-1970    Fax(310)376-5294
http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm    Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach,
CA

  It's not a matter of where you stand but in what direction you're headed.