LA City Welded Connections Memo

Engineers,

David Owens <dtowens(--nospam--at)cogent.net> kindly wrote:
City of LA no longer has structural codes. They follow the UBC.  However,
the Department of Building & Safety has issued an inner office memo
concerning moment connection welds which you might find of value. If you
give me your fax number, I'll fax it to you.

David Owens
Senior Construction Inspector
City of Los Angeles

To facilitate the easy retrieval of this document, I have posted the July
16, 1996 LA City memo to my ftp directory.  You may retrieve this document
in WordPerfect 6 or ASCII text at:
ftp.netcom.com/pub/sh/shurikt

It has been scanned, OCR'ed and spellchecked, so it is *not* the original
document.

-Andy
pvec(--nospam--at)earthlink.net