Re: Fees

Is the problem with discussing fees not tied to price-fixing? As long as
there is not perceived attempt by the industry group to set a base fee
that must be charged by individuals practicing in that field, there
should be no problem with discussing fees.

The AIA has a big problem with public discussion of fees, the fees
charged or proposed for projects by Architects. There is little doubt
that the engineering organizations will have the same problem if they
ever get caught in a formal or regular discussion of fees and any prices
are brought up.

ted
--
[Ted Partrick, PE		 Nothing I'm mailing is official, it is all      ]
[Structural Engineer             personal. However, I do take my work