Re: Fees

I have, in the past, seen comparisons of fees in architectural as well as
engineering fees and I see nothing wrong with it.  As long as we are not
fixing fees only comparing, what difference would it make.  I charge $90/hr
for engineering and architectural services and $120 for doing both at the
same time.
For employees, I charge 3 times what I pay them.  I've seen other structural
engineers charge between $60-$120/hr.

dennismc

At 10:59 AM 1/21/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Given the Justice Deartment's willingness to litigate anything related to
fees, it seems like SEOAC would be very vulnerable if we begin didscussing
how to structure fees on the listserv.  Don't ruin a good forum by bringing
fee discussions here.

dennismc