Need copy of 1970 UBC

I am trying to locate a copy  (not microfich from ICBO) of the 1970 UBC.
Anybody have an old copy in their library that they wish to sell? To loan?
 The microfich copy from ICBO is difficult to snuggle up with. Call and leave
message at 213.217.6096. I don't have high hopes of getting back online once
I log off.  (Personally, I don't think it's too cool to stay online forever
just because it's free.)