re:Re: city of L.A. str. code

Dear Mr. Owens
Please fax me the subject memo for moment connection welds.

Name: Armen Bagdasarian
Fax: (415)973-8094

Thanks
Armen

Sent by:David Owens <dtowens(--nospam--at)cogent.net>
 City of LA no longer has structural codes. They follow the UBC. However, the
Department of Building & Safety has issued an inner office memo concerning
moment connection welds which you might find of value. If you give me your
fax number, I'll fax it to you.

David Owens
Senior Construction Inspector
City of Los Angeles