RE: city of L.A. str. code

You may want to contact the Structural Engineers Association of Southern
California (310) 908-6131 and get a copy of the meeting notes from the
"New Methodology in Structural Design" seminar on September 21, 1996.

There were two good presentations made by Timothy McCormick of the City
of Los Angeles which includes the City's changes to the structural
sections of the 1994 UBC and structural observation requirements.

cwec(--nospam--at)teleport.com