Re: DSA AND "OVERSIZE" HOLES IN SILLS AND LEDGERS

What kind of anchor installation is it? If it is an epoxy installation, I
would not think that this would be a problem except for the loss of excess
epoxy. If the oversized hole is in the wood ledger, than I believe that DSA
is justified and either the ledgers should be replaced or the anchor
increased and redrilled.
I'm not as up to date as I'd like to be, but I remember that there was a
discussion between a tight fit (in wood) between a 1/32" and  1/16"
oversized hole.
You might check NDS or the local building official for this ruling.
Dennis Wish PE