Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 09:22:37 -0800
Q. HOW do I unzip a zipped file? (This question can be added to our FAQ.) You got two options: 1. Download PKZ204G.EXE from our web site at http://www.seaoc.org/ftp/software OR 2. Get the file PKUNZIP.EXE from our list directory. You can get it by sending an email to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the email type: get seaoc pkunzip.exe BTW, pkunzip is a DOS software. For Windows users, I strongly recommend WinZip. I believe it is a shareware and available all over the net. Shafat At 09:34 AM 1/14/97 -0500, you wrote: >I appear to have correctly received the K factor spreadsheet, but how to open >it? I'm using CC:Mail, and when I click on the spreadsheet file, it does not >recognize the application and I am asked to identify it. I assume it is in >Excell and I choose that application, but I then must select one of several >extension choices (xls, etc), but none are "zip". What am I doing wrong ? > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Humour-Engineer vs Lawyer
- Previous by thread: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?
- Next by thread: Web Site for LA Times ?