Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?

Q. HOW do I unzip a zipped file?
   (This question can be added to our FAQ.)

You got two options:
1. Download PKZ204G.EXE from our web site at
   http://www.seaoc.org/ftp/software
                OR
2. Get the file PKUNZIP.EXE from our list directory. You can get it by
sending an email to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the email type:

get seaoc pkunzip.exe

BTW, pkunzip is a DOS software. For Windows users, I strongly recommend
WinZip. I believe it is a shareware and available all over the net.

Shafat